Tuesday, June 10, 2008

stress


I am so tired of Stress and Anxiety. For once in my life, I’d like to have a worry free day!!!
I am soooo worn out lately, that I haven’t had time for basically anything. I think that will be changing soon-well at least one can hope. I am still looking for some work to do. I dunno what or where or anything, just that I need to find something, to help make some money, as well as find someone to rent the basement. Dave has to start paying child support again soon (Tax return paid for a lot of months in advance :) ) so thats gonna be an added amount we have to spend each month. POoooey!
I’d love to find something to do from home, but I have yet to be succsesful in that department. Maybe if I find something that’s actually TRUE, I can do that! Argh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment