Sunday, May 11, 2008

Money


I love to write. I hate to talk.
I love to text. I hate to speak.
I’d rather write things in an email or blog or on a message board then talk to someone in person (although I do, don’t worry-I just get shy, and it takes me a while to warm up, plus my stuttering thing doesn’t help either)
I’d rather text someone then call them…I never know what to say on the phone-and its always a little bit awkward ya know? I dunno. Then there’s the deal that T-mobile sucks, and I’ve yet to get a good working phone that works ALL the time :( So my phone cuts out all the time. Stinking T-Mobile.
I’m going to try and get some adsense off of this sucker, as well as do some payperpost, so sorry if my blogs tend to be boring at times, just stick with it, I’ll get better!
I’d love to link up with ya though, so if you want to see what is to come of this blog, leave me your blog address, and I’ll put it on the side… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment