Friday, April 5, 2013

Wal-Mart

I have like this immense Love/Hate relationship with Wal-Mart. They just built the 5th walmart, within 4 miles of my House. I know right?! Not that many people live here! Geez! This one is about 1.5 miles away from my house. It is fairly nice. Can't complain too much...Right? WRONG!
Okay, well every time I've gone to this Wal-Mart, its been super fast, cause I've just gotten no more than 5 items. Well tonite, I had some big things to get. I also needed to get foods for the weekend. Except for meat. People, don't buy fresh meat from Wal-Mart.
This Wal-Mart, is totally not crowded at all. Everyone is super friendly. Except for the checker I had tonite. I've worked at Wal-Mart before, I've had friends and family work at Wal-Mart before. I read their policies online regarding coupons online. I was told I needed to lay my coupons out on my items before she could scan my items. Ummm No I don't. I had sat in line for 10 minutes, already, while this lady tried to ring up someone in front of me's groceries... Seriously.
Watching her, just made me so sleepy. She would pick up each item, look at it and THEN look for the barcode! Her IPH is going to be SOOOO Low. She definitely needs some more training. If I didn't have big items I would've gone to the self checkout line. Seriously.
I hope my milk didn't go bad while I waited in line. I am glad I didn't have IceCream otherwise that might've melted. I texted my husband 8:21 that I was in checkout, and got groceries all loaded up and was pulling away at 8:51. No joke here.
My other gripe about Wal-Mart, is they change the layouts of all their stores. Why can't they just all by the same. I walked all over looking for Dog Food. I think it should be relatively close to human food. Just Sayin! In other stores its on the completely opposite side of the store, like by the garden center. The new one by me, its in the center, sorta by electronics. Like, it doesn't even make sense?
I dunno. I made it out alive, obviously, but when people go shopping, they don't wanna hang out there. Its a get in, get out thing! Target is more for browsing. OR the mall. When you go to Wal-Mart, you know what you want! I wish the Target by us, had a grocery. You lucky peoples that live by a super target! :) My total bill tonite was like $140.00. They treat all the customers the same, wether you spend $1.00 or $1,000+. CRAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment