Friday, April 12, 2013

Me? Unreasonable?

*Warning*
Due to my super crappy last few days, some of this post may be very Vague. Since its my blog, I'll do what I want, I suppose. Again, Sorry...
I hate to be disrespected. Disrespect me, once-whatever. Disrespect me, and I'm going to stand up for myself. And if you've never heard me (in real person not over chat, email whatever) stand up for myself, then brace yourself for when that day happens. If that day ever happens.
I feel like I was terribly disrespected today. By so many people in so many ways. Then this large man, who doesn't know me at all, tries to tell me that I AM BEING UNREASONABLE!?!?! Excuse me homeboy?! You don't even know me! So bite the wall! If you had any idea who I was, what I go thru day to day or anything then You'd shut your trap. I let this dude have it. He could've squashed me like a bug. I'm 5 foot 3, maybe 4...he was at least a foot taller than me, and had at least 150 lbs on me. Basically twice my size! So mad. A situation prior to him joining this little conversation he wasn't invited to-didn't help. But don't tell me who or what I am.
I don't mean being disrespectful, by not saying you're welcome when someone says Thank you. That's just one of my dumb pet peeves. I mean disrespectful, but actually not respecting someone's wishes, or desires in the day/life etc. Or someone's belongings. Like seriously. Don't you think that this world, would be such a happier place if we just respected each other?
Don't ever Assume ANYTHING of me. My 8th grade English teacher (I loved her), taught me how to spell the word Assume by remembering this little phrase, "When you ASSUME, you make an Ass out of U and ME." I know, I know but really, its true. That was 17 years ago, and I still remember it. Think about it, next time you assume something of someone.
I'm a really reasonable person. I just like some things certain ways, and I will tell you that. However I am always willing to compromise unless it puts me in danger, or my family. Or if I feel its just the wrong thing to do. I want people to respect me. So deal with it. :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment