Monday, May 6, 2013

We are Different

This is a post about the fact that we are all different, and that we all need to accept that. This is about acceptance. Acceptance People. Accept other people and their differences! Have I always been perfect about this?! NO! Will I always be Perfect about this? NO! Can I always try to be as good as I can be? YES! I'm so tired of people being so critical of other people, and constantly bashing other people. Especially when it comes to family. Yes, we all have different tastes of what we like and don't like. SO! Who cares? I'm so sick and tired of people constantly attacking me for how I live my life. I keep my mouth shut on what you're doing, so why constantly attack me? Why constantly avoid me and my family? I always thought it was family first no matter what, and just feel completely ignored by certain family members most of the time, or constantly treated poorly by family members. I've never done wrong to any of my family members to have them treat me the way that they do. I try my very best, and am kind. Yet still whenever I leave their homes, I leave in tears. Or phone calls (or lack thereof) End in tears. Or text messages...you know the ones that I start, cause they don't care to text me, I always end up in tears, because they are just so rude! What is the point of being rude? Does it really make you feel better about yourself? I would walk around with a horrible feeling all day if I spoke that way to someone. I accidentally honked at a mom at the school parking lot last week, and I had horrible guilt for it, even though I apologized for it 3 times!! That's what a conscience is called. Do people not normally have those anymore? I used to think these people were so nice. But I guess I'm just wrong now. I almost felt like I needed to remind certain family members of our address, since they seem to have forgotten it. Then I thought, no never mind, if they want to be rude, I don't want them in my home anyways. Only thing they're missing out on, is that my kids are going to have no idea who they are. That's their loss I guess. I just don't understand, why people can't think before they speak. Why can't they have a little respect? Just wondering?! Is it that hard? I may add more to this subject, cause its really tender in my soul right now. But seriously. Can't we all just be nice to each other? If only *I* could solve the world's problems right? HAHA

1 comment:

  1. ughh im so sorry you have to deal with people like this. ESP when they are family. I have a sister that only talks to me when she wants something..she isnt rude per say but yea..family..bites sometimes. I hope someday things change and people in your family shape up or ship out! ha!
    I see I AM subbed to your blog so how the heck did i miss this post :(

    ReplyDelete