Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So...


I finally went to the doctor to get checked out. Insurance kicked in on the first so I went in on the 2nd.
Doctor said it could be a variety of things, so he wants to do some blood work.
I went into today to have the blood drawn, and should find out tomorrow morning. Here’s hoping that most of the answers are thru the blood work that was done, because I don’t want any more problems darn it all!!!
He guessed it was either Mono (what am I 15??) or Anemia (which they’ve thrown around in the past that I have). Mixed in with some anxiety/depression. Which can make all the matters worse, so we’ll see if its the anemia, then i’ll get treated for hteo ther things.
I’m just one big drama department lately. The emotions are all outta whack, and all I want to do is sleep, and have to take pain pills to get to sleep, b/c my muscles hurt SOOO bad! I have tried exercising and what not but its not helping. I’m just glad I’m not pregnant. LOL :)
More stuff to come later for SURE! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment