Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meds


So, I’ve been MIA from much of the computer world, NOT relating to facebook recently.  I haven’t even taken many pictures recently.  No real reason.  I’ve found myself quite happy actually.  I’m not having to take the sleeping pills at night, which makes me happy, cause man, them things gave me wacky dreams! 
This new medication the doctor put me on for the seizures, I am just in love with-for the most part.  I may regret saying this-in fact i’m sure that I will.  It is keeping my headaches away!!! Yeah it is!  I swear!  I woke up with one the other day, but its cause I had missed a dose. :(   It’s been a long hard week and stuff, ya know?  The major side effects of this med is weight loss…WOOT! I have about 50 lbs I could lose, right?, and another one is that soda pop will have a slight metallic taste.  Thats okay with me, My coke addiction has GOT TO STOP!  In fact it has.  I’ve had root beer twice in the last two weeks.  Give some credit peoples! :)   I think I had about 8 oz of a coke the morning I woke up with a headache, but I Just thought it would help.  Yeah I was wrong….I preferred my water.
Weight loss-I’m all for.  Nutrition, I think I’m more for.  I’m not eating.  I’m not drinking.  I’ve nibbled at things.  I got a crispy chicken sandwich at Wendy’s the other day, I took liek 3 bites and I was completely full.  COMPLETELY.  Its pretty pathetic.  We went to the Pie in SLC with the Fam on Thursday, I ate two pieces. Thats probably the most I’ve eaten in the last 10 days.  Healthy? NOPE!  At least I ate though right?  I really want to lose weight, but I really need to be healthy.  I dunno waht to do. :(   I am trying realllly hard, I promise.
This medicine is so good though.  Its keeping the headaches away, its helping me sleep, I’m happy.  Come on, when was the last time that I was happy?  Sure I have my sad days, but I always have hte Hannah Montana song rolling thru my head…Life’s what you make it, so lets make it ROCK!!!
I try and eat some sort of fruit every morning and drink lots of water, but I keep having stomach pains.  I’ve been on this medicine for 2 weeks, I’m already 2 pants size smaller-I AM working out as well though.  Dave bought me an exercise bike-and I’m doing the WII fit.  Bai and I also do a Dance Party often too.  People with kids, gotta do the dance party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment