Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quirks!


I have been tagged a few times to this “QUIRK” thing.  We’re supposed to think of 6 unusual quirks ya have then tag your friends to do the same thing.  So here it goes, I don’t know if I can come up with 6. HAHA
1) Before I get into bed, I have to brush off the bed, then put the blankets back on.  What am I brushing off you ask?  Crumbs? Nope, don’t eat in bed.  Bugs? Dead Skin? probably. LOL  I don’t know what it is, but seriously, it’ll bug me and I won’t be able to go to sleep unless I brush all those off.  Even if they are non-existent.  I’ll imagine something crawling on my legs.
2) I refuse to cook/bake if the counters are not completely cleaned, and if the sink has dishes in it.  I gotta make sure I’m cooking in a clean environment.  Appreciate that, if you eat at my house.  Oh, and the stove has to be cleaned too.
3) I can’t start watching a movie midway thru the movie.  Even if its a movie I’ve seen a thousand times (But really, have i seen a movie a thousand times?).  There are a few that i can start from anywhere, but they are my favorites…Office Space, Sweet Home Alabama.  yeah thats probably it.  Oh and same thing goes for TV shows.
4) I have to have my towels (when put away and folded) facing the same way.  This includes washcloths, kitchen towels, hand towels, big towels etc… The part thats folded over, has to be facing out.  Its just how it has to be dang it!
5) I have to know the correct lyrics to songs that I listen to.  I love to sing, and sing along to songs, so I gotta make sure i’m singing the right words.  I frequent a few lyrics websites to get the words, and when I used to buy CD’s, I’d get mad if the insert didn’t include the lyrics, and go print them out.  First time I’d listen to a cd, I’d sit there and read the lyrics while the songs playing.  Yeah, I’ve gotten a little bit better about that.
6) I’m gonna have to think about this one and get back to you.  Oh wait, thats it!!! LOL I always don’t finish things.  I painted my bedroom, and put stencils of flowers around it, yeah, I left like a foot off.  5 years later, its still not done.  Cool huh?  thats just how I am I guess.  Its become my little trademark to not finish things. awesome.  It seriously wasn’t intended for this one though!!!

I TAG ANYONE WHO READS THIS!!!! YEAH!  Leave me a comment to let me know you’re gonna do it, so I can make sure to read it and comment on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment