Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hi

I am a say what I feel type of person. Sorry if that offends you.


I'm reading over an old blog that I used to actively keep up, before I moved over to here. WOW! I used to write well! I used to write a LOT. Blogging has turned into a terrible chore. Absolutely terrible.


I must revert back to the "good" blogging, and get my "new" friends learn the real me. I'm not some sugar coated nice person...that can occasionally be funny. Really I have a lot of pent up aggression.


Now here's the kicker. The same thing I complained about almost THREE!! years ago, people are still doing to me. Why does it get me so upset? Why do I still keep wasting my time doing it? It's not just one or two people, it's quite a bit. Maybe it's a couple people more than others, but I give advice non stop to most people and they keep asking for it, but they never give a damn to listen to me. I'm done doing it. I have my own life to live.


So from now on, when I meet up with friends, it'll simply be talking about positive things. Talking about only positive things going on in their life. Any thing negative I will tune out. If their grandma died, sure we can talk about it. I just don't want people bringing me down in my life anymore, and I don't want to be getting upset at people, and complaining passively agressively on twitter. So this is my action i'm taking on it.


My friends will understand.


Maybe they will understand my orneriness a little better. It's mostly cause I can't handle myself. I will stand up to people, and tell them NO! Don't talk to me about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment