Thursday, January 30, 2014

Positive Social Media

In the last 5 days, I put up 2 positive posts on my social media outlets. What happened to those things?  Well they both turned negative.

Tell me how this is right?  This is why I hate social media. People take the wrong thing out of what I post. I don't really understand why people do this. People make it all about them a lot of the time. We'll if you want to make it about you put something on your page. This is my page.  It's about me.

Don't come to my page and offend me about something positive in my life. I don't want nor need that in my life.

I'm in charge of me. You're in charge of you.

There's a reason why I keep my friend circles small. People annoy me. Some people just can't take care of issues themselves. This last year I've made a ton of friends. I've grown a lot.  It's made me realize that I can't take care of everyone's problems. We are in our 30 ' s now for the most part.  It's time to handle life.  If you don't start now...you will never do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment