Saturday, January 25, 2014

I AM Happy.

This blog, makes me come off as seeming like an unhappy person. I really am happy. I just have interactions with people, that leave me wanting to vent. Without ruining my marriage, complaining about every little thing.


Since this is my space, I'm going to do it here. It's not meant to offend anyone, or call out anyone specifically. Most things I "whine" about a LOT of people do, not one person.


I can go about my life, and laugh my life away. I just want to be happy, and not feel like I'm trying to impress the rest of the world. Things have been really hard friendship wise, and getting people to understand me. I'm not a grumpy person. Just don't continually bug me. Get your life together! Get your priorities straight. PLEASE!!


Don't ask me to do everything. I will burn out. I will burn out with blogging, I will burn out on volunteering, I will burn out on our friendship. That would just SUCK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment