Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, Monday

So Monday, Monday.
I'm not a complete fan of Mondays. I don't know completely why. Its not like I have to be at work at 8AM following a fantastic weekend. I did have a fantastic weekend. I didn't want it to end. Today though, its just been a blah day.
I did get my feelings hurt by a few people. I did try to get over it fast. APparently it leaked over onto today. Blah.
I belong to these yard sales group on Facebook. I think its a totally awesome idea. I love it! However, some people are just crappy. They have their favorite people to sell to etc. However, I know that they saw my name, and my interest. Why just pass on over me? I think its rude. I'd never do that to someone. It happened twice to me today. What does it make me do? LEAVE the stupid group.
I can sell and buy crap other places. I bet these people don't even live in the designated area!
I tried to do this about 2 years ago, but apparently I need to be a little more forceful with it. Deleting fake people out of my life. I don't want people being nice to me, because they have to be. Be nice to me because you want to. If you don't want to, then don't!
I hate how all these stupid blogs are so random. I need to get on a track when I blog. This can be so lame. One day, One day.
That is all my venting for today. I'm still working on ME. Being ME. I don't want to be somebody else. I just want to be me. I'm still trying to discover who I am. I'm guessing people don't like that. Whatever. Their loss. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can be me at home around Tony but when I'm out in public (mainly church ppl) I feel like I cant be me..too embarrassed I guess. Silly & stupid. Hope I can change it sometime. Sorry that you are getting skipped over in yardsale groups. I didnt know ppl on there just sell to their favorite ppl! I'd leave too! Omgosh. How rude :(

    ReplyDelete